Using Interac in Canada
Adding funds to your Bidali Account using Interac e-Transfers takes just a few minutes.
Accessing the funding section in the app
1. From the Balance section in the Bidali app, tap the Add Funds button on the CAD balance card.
2. Choose the Interac e-Transfer method.
3. Follow the instructions in the app on how to send the e-transfer from your bank. We'll recap those steps below with some screenshots! 🙌
Sending your e-transfer from your bank
1. Login to your bank's website or mobile app
2. Locate the e-Transfer or Interac transfer section
3. Send a new e-transfer and put our receiving email email@example.com as the recipient. If you are on mobile you can simply go to the app and tap the email to copy it so you can paste it into your bank's website or mobile app. Bidali is set up for auto-deposit so you will not need to provide a password or secret message. Specify the amount you want to send in order to fund your Bidali account and put your Bidali username in the memo or message field. Again, If you are on mobile you can simply go to the app and tap your username to copy it if you want to save some typing.
4. Double check the information is correct and submit your e-transfer.
You're now done! Your Bidali account will be credited within 24 hours and you'll be able to send money instantly, for free, and earn cash back on purchases. 🙌
If for some reason your account has not been credited in that time period please contact our support team and they will help you out.